Wednesday, October 25, 2006

UPDATE

Greetings! Just a quick update after almost 10 months of being away from blogging.

I still have not finished graduate school. I am still at work on manuscript revisions. I am currently on a Leave of Absence from college. 2006 has been a pretty dismal year, all things considered and I just wish it would hurry up and end.

Here's a little bit of writing. Just some things I was thinking about one day.

Musings

We are all out there, searching for something, hoping for some good and true thing to enter our lives. But we are all liars, living in worlds of make-believe, trusting in our own false strength to see us through.

We are a colony of dreamers, a pack of schemers, a gaggle of false gods. We enter, take, and leave, nothing left behind, devouring soul and spirit alike, hatred running true. We are all that is false and truth. We are all hiding behind a mask, wearing a cloak of invisibility, hiding while screaming in our finest gear,

"I am here!, I am here!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Big D said...

Such depth! We should chat. You sound like you need an ear.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home