Saturday, August 04, 2007

Graduated!


It has been just over a month since I graduated from Goddard College with my M.F.A. in Creative Writing!

Since that time I have applied to teach at six (6) colleges, interviewed with two (2), and gotten Adjunct positions with both!

I start at one college next week and the other the last week of August.

Sadly, I haven't gotten much writing done, but I am hoping to correct that shortly.

Sorry I've been away for so long. Life, it sometimes takes you for a rollercoaster ride you can't get off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big D said...

Congratulations! What does MFA stand for? Mother F'in Achievement?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It stands for Master of Fine Arts little brother.
And yes, you may call me Master! :) See how kind and benevolent I am? :)
Thanks for the kudos dude!

3:33 AM  
Blogger megan stemm-wade said...

Kelly! Big Ol' Hug of Congrats!
Hug!
Hug!
Hug!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home